Having your wedding ceremony in Fiji can be a richly rewarding experience and something to be remembered for a lifetime.
Whether your wedding dreams call for a simple, romantic spontaneous ceremony or an elaborate well rehearsed event, Emaho Sekawa is here to assist you. We will do our best to make your dream come true.
PREMIUM WEDDING PACKAGE
US $1,800 (Excludes 25% Fiji Gov. Taxes)
• Personal Wedding Coordinator
• Registration fee, document processing and posting your wedding certificate to your residence
• Minister / Wedding officer
• 2 Witnesses
• Bridal Bouquet, Groom Buttonhole, Tiara and Salusalu (Lei)
• Floral decorations for wedding ceremony location of your choice
• Fijian Warriors Escort and one bridesmaid (if desired)
• Fijian choir
• Premium French Champagne Toast
• 5 course gourmet wedding dinner OR traditional Fijian Lovo dinner
• Triple tier wedding cake
• A spa treatment of choice for each
• Traditional Kava ceremony prior to wedding dinner
* Not available with any other offers.
* Wedding Photography packages available upon request
"The main reason for our trip to Fiji was to get married. Emaho Sekawa went above and beyond to insure that our wedding was flawless. The amount of consideration and detail that was put into our day was overpowering. While the staff worked endlessly to finalize even the most minuscule particulars, we went for a picturesque walk on the beach, enjoyed a remarkable lunch and then a tranquil dip in the pool. The ceremony was amazing; once again I am at a loss for words. Fijian warriors, the Fijian choir, and the meke made the wedding exotic and extra special. Everything went immaculately and was completely stress free. It was our fantasy wedding and we could not have dreamed of more."
M.& S., U.S.